Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Shipman Library is open to the public. All adult Lenawee County residents, including Siena Heights and Jackson Community College students and staff, may borrow materials from our collection. Siena Heights students may borrow up to 25 items at a time, and other Lenawee County residents, including JCC students and faculty, may borrow up to 5 items at a time.
- Books: 4 weeks
- Audio CDs: 4 weeks
- DVD/VHS: 1 week
- Reserve materials: 3 hours in-library
- Reference matarials / print periodicals: in-library use only
- Adrian College faculty members receive 120 day loans for books and audio CDs
- Library student employees and AC honors students receive semester borrowing privileges for books and audio CDs
- You may renew most library items (that are not overdue) by telephone at: (517) 264-3828 or online through our library catalog.
- To renew online, click "My Account" then login with your library user ID and PIN number.
- For students, your user ID is your student ID number as it appears on your ID card (8 digits including any leading zeros) plus two zeros added to the end.
- Example: The number on your ID card is 00102355, then your library ID will be 0010235500.
- For other borrowers, your user ID is printed on the back of your card.
- Your PIN number was sent via email when you first set up your library account. If you do not know your PIN, please call (517) 264-3828 or ask a librarian.
- Overdue items must be returned to the library for renewal.
- Books and audio CDs: $.20 per item per day with a $4.00 maximum per item.
- DVD/VHS: $.50 per item per day with a $10.00 maximum per item.
- Reserve materials: $.25 per item, per hour.
- ILL items: $1.00 per item, per day.
- Recalled materials: $1.00 per item, per day.